Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Curtain Walls||Warranty:||More Than 5 Years|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Application:||Hotel, Villa, Apartment, Office Building, Hospital, School, Mall|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China||Thickness:||2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm/4.0mm/5.0mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Wood Grain||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
oem aluminum veneer,
facade wall aluminium veneer,
wood grain aluminum veneer
|Warranty||More than 5 years|
|After-sale Service||Online technical support|
|Application||Hotel, Villa, Apartment, Office Building, Hospital, School, Mall|
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China|
|Surface treatment||Wood grain|
Competitive Price Good Quality Wood Grain Aluminum Veneer
The wood grain aluminum veneer is made of high grade aluminum alloy by numerical control bending according to the size, shape and structure of the engineering field design. The wood grain aluminum veneer is made of Italian wood grain film based on fluorocarbon spraying on its surface.
1. appearance is exquisite, the wood grain pattern is rich, the effect is realistic, the texture is clear.
2. fire resistance: anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, hardness and strength are compared with the solid wood drift method.
3. anti-rust, anti-damage, anti-ultraviolet.
4. long service life, can keep 10-15 years no discoloration, no deformation.
5. strong plasticity, can be processed into a variety of complex modeling, its back can be filled with insulation, sound insulation, sound absorption and other materials, making its function more rich.
6. environmental protection, protect ecological environment and reduce waste of material resources.
Wood grain aluminum veneer is applied to various metal curtain panels and metal ceiling panels. Suitable for a variety of living and working places, such as: indoor, outdoor, airport, subway, light rail, station, exhibition hall, hospital, administrative office building, commercial building and other places, in line with environmental protection requirements.
Q1: are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: we are factory with 10 years production experience. we can provide OEM products.
Q2: how long is your delivery time?
A2: regular 10-15 days, special 15-30 days depending on the quantity required.
Q3: you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A3: yes, we can provide samples for you for free, but the freight cost need to be borne by yourself.
Q4: what is your payment term?
Prepaid 30% before A4: production T/T, finished shipment pay the remaining 70%. The decision is based on the actual situation.
How do Q5: place an order?
A5: please tell us which product you need, quality and quantity, also OEM service, then we will do PI. for you.
How do you test Q6: product before packaging?
A6: we have strict QC procedures for full inspection and record of export products.
Q7: what kind of packaging is your product, can the foreign market accept it?
A7: can nail wooden box or iron box according to customer's demand. The wooden box is made of exportable cooking board nail, and the iron box is welded with 2.0*50*30 iron square tube. Recommended iron box, material can be recycled.
Q8: what kind of surface treatment is your product? Are there any differences between them?
A8: powder coating, polyester coating, fluorine carton coating, wood grain coating, etc. The main difference is the time of color retention. please contact our sales staff for details.
Contact Person: Yuki Lu