Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy.||Grade:||6000 Series.|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodized||Shape:||Aluminum T- Slotted Structural Framing|
|Deep Process:||Preciously Cutting, Milling, Drilling, Punching,etc||Quality Standard:||GB 5237-2008.|
|Application:||2020 Extruded T - Slotted Aluminum Profile Framing||Color:||Silver,bronze,black,gold,blue,grey,champagne ,etc|
industrial aluminum profile,
industrial aluminum extrusion profile
Car test frame aluminum industrial profile for automotive gauge with T slot aluminum
The modular t-slot aluminum profile system has conquered the world of machine building, industrial automation, material handling and machine safety guarding and enclosures. This innovative construction system offers so much flexibility and cost savings in engineering, fabrication, and assembly; that it is now preferred for a multitude of industrial applications that benefit from these important features. IPS's complete line of structural aluminum and linear motion extrusions create innovative solutions in machine building, safety guarding, workstations, and other unlimited industrial applications. Modular aluminum structures offer high flexibility and functionality combined with visual appeal and cleanliness of the anodized surface. These important features present a multitude of benefits for machine building and automation projects such as pharmaceutical, medical, semiconductor, electronics, automative component and others.
Alloy 6063-T5,6005-T6 , We will never use aluminum scrap.
Mill-Finished, Anodizing, Powder Coating, Electrophoresis, Wood Grain, Polishing, Brushing, etc.
Silver, Champagne, Bronze, Golden, Black, Sand coating, Anodized Acid and alkali or Customized.
Anodized:7-23 μ , Powder coating: 60-120 μ , Electrophoresis film: 12-25 μ.
Anodized for 12-15 years outdoor, Powder coating for 18-20 years outdoor.
500 kg. Usually 10-12 tons for a 20'FT; 20-23 tons for a 40HQ.
5.8M or Customized.
0.4mm-20mm or Customized.
600-3600 tons all together 10 extrusion lines.
Output 1000 tons per month.
1. Sliding window and door profiles;
2. Casement window and door profiles;
3. Aluminum profiles for LED light;
4. Tile Trim Aluminum profiles;
5. Curtain wall profile;
6. Aluminum heating insulation profiles;
7. Round/Square General profiles;
8. Aluminum heat sink;
9. Others Industry profiles.
Opening new mold about 7-10 days, absolutely mounds cost can be refund.
Can be available all the time, about 1 days can be sent.
Die designing→Die making→Smelting&alloying→QC→Extruding→Cutting→Heat Treatment→QC→Surface treatment→QC→Welding→Packing→QC→Shipping→After Sale Service
CNC / Cutting / Punching / Checking / Tapping / Drilling / Milling
1. ISO9001-2008/ISO 9001:2008; CE
1. T/T: 30% deposit, the balance will be paid before delivery;
2. L/C: the balance irrevocable L/C at sight.
1. 15 days production ;
2. If opening mold, plus 7-10 days.
CNC machining parts (ISO9001: 2008 TS16949: 2008):
1) Quality material: 6063 (6061, 6060, 6005, 6082, 6N01, 5083, 8056, 3003 available)
2) machining: Lathe/mil/CNC/Polish/punch/drill/tap available.
3) Finishing: Bright clear anodizing (powder coating/painting/silkscreening etc available)
4) Assembling and packaging
5) Application: For electronic etc
6) OEM design/specification is welcome.
Aluminium profile with CNC machining:
1. OEM design/specification is welcome
2. Advantages of choosing COSCO Aluminium:
-Competitive prices with short lead-time for both tooling and parts, because we do everything in-house.
-Effective and strong technical support and excellent sales services.
-Sufficient production capacity
-Efficient communication (48-hour quote lead time)
3. Profile packing ways: To be wrapped in bubble bags and then packed into cartons.
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
Standard for Anodizing
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing Process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
1. Standard packing: Eachprofile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6.13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container
Contact Person: Yuki